By becoming a member of the EURLSSG you will:
1. Become part of an active network of leading researchers in RLS;
2. Participate in research projects across Europe;
3. Receive regular information and newsletters;
4. Be able to participate in the annual meeting of the EURLSSG.
The annual meeting takes place in December in Munich, Germany.
- Fee for full members: 40,- Euro / year
- Fee for residents and students: 25,- Euro / year (confirmation of the hospital, supervisor required, researcher or <35 years old)
- European members can pay the membership fee with a SEPA Direct Debit Mandate. Members from other countries have to pay with credit card (VISA, MasterCard or JCB) or bank transfer.
Members from “developing countries” can pay a reduced fee for membership:
- Fee for full members: 20,- Euro / year
- Fee for residents and students: 10,- Euro / year (as already defined for the full fees)
The members from these countries should request such a reduction to the Executive Committee.
In order, to check the status of “developing” country, please refer the independent international resources such as the United Nations Development Programme.
c/o Sabine Panier